We have computerised repeat prescription service for those on long-term treatment
Please allow 48 hours TWO full working days for prescriptions to be processed, considering weekends and bank holidays.
You can request your repeat medication:
· Online - via the link at the top of this page - new users are required to complete a small registration slip and provide photographic identification at reception.
New users are required to complete a small registration slip and provide proof of photo identification at reception.
· Telephone 01335 230085 Option 2 (Dispensary) Between 8am and 1pm Monday to Friday.
· Post your repeat slip into the post box at the entrance of the practice (this is emptied throughout the day)
· Email the Dispensary - firstname.lastname@example.org
· Medicines Order Line (Non-Dispensing Patients, patients who collect medication from the chemist) telephone 01246 588860 open Monday to Friday 8am till 4pm
Patients living more than 1 mile from any pharmacy can have their prescription dispensed at the practice dispensary.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked at least once a year to have their regular medication reviewed. It will be clear on your repeat slip when a medication review is required, or you have no issues remaining.
A medication review can be done by the Nurse Practitioner and the practice Nurse depending on your medication; you will not necessarily see the GP. Please ensure that you book an appointment in advance to avoid unnecessary delays in obtaining you next prescription.
Please ensure that you book your medication review appointment in advance to avoid unnecessary delays in obtaining your medication.